Saturday, December 20, 2008

Welcome Baby CK

Finally gave birth to my little princess, Caitlyn Kirsten last Decemeber 14.



I went to the hospital on December 13 since I had a bloody show when I got home from school. My OB said my cervix isn't opening yet but I have blood. She asked me to be confined that night for observation. The following morning she checked and my cervix is opening so she ordere me to walk. So I walked all around the hospital, going up and down the stairs and at 6:30 PM I was taken to the Delivery Room. I had an induced labor since I was already 6 cm but the contractions are still irregular.

Finally, after 2 hours of labor pains I gave birth to a healthy baby girl at 8:49 PM and she's 6.5 lbs... All the pain is worth it..

More pictures here at my Multiply account. TFL!

2 comments:

SCRAP-n-CROP said...

congratulations...looks like a darlin little babe!

Liza said...

Congratulations Khei for such a beautiful baby. Hope all is well with you and your little CK.