Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PS-SE Mad Scrapper's Xmas Party

I had blast with my 1st PS-SE Xmas party last Dec. 6 at Bel-air clubhouse. Met some of my scrapper friends and newbies.. Of course my fave part... SHOPPING!!!!! Got to buy lots of goodies...

I also love the Human Bingo where we are asked to have the clues signed by that person being reffered and when completed be eligable to the raffle... I was on the list... THE PREGNANT SCRAPBOOKER (apparently I was the only one who attended the party, aside from Mitch Sy who is also preggy but was signee of Visual Creations). That game is fun and I'm planning to do that also for our family reunion on the 24th. We had a halloween party because we were asked to come in costumes... We also did a valentine layout then had an easter egg hunt (we hunted for paper eggs) for a RAK... The food was yummy and I was so happy I didn't mind if I'm pagod afterwards... We also had an elephant swap and ATC swap.

Here are some of that day's pics:

The Mad Scrappers


Vani, Me, Donna & Cookie Me, Vani, Cookie & Liza




My elephant swap from Ems and my ATC swap from Rachael

Here's what I made for the swaps and challenges:

My ATC swap front & back

My goodies for the elephant swap and valentine layout for the challenge
And for the yearly SE Christmas Card Exchange I got Cabbie as my 'baby'. Here's the card that I made and I also included an altered cake board that I made into a memo board. I handed it to her during the party.. free shipping! Hehehe...




I'm looking forward to my next PS-SE Xmas Party!!! Until next year!

No comments: