Friday, November 23, 2007

Tagged

Donna tagged me!

Instructions:Each player starts with 7 random habits/facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!7 random facts about me:

1. I am eldest among 4 sisters

2. I’m a hoarder (isn’t everyone?) I love collecting clothes, bags, and scrapping stuff.

3. I’m a Tigress at heart. Even if I’m not studying at UST anymore I’ll always be loyal to it. (My son is becoming a tiger at heart)

4. I’m mistaken to be a snob since elementary because my eyebrows are automatic. (Kahit naka-smile ako nakataas pa rin kilay ko)

5. My hubby is always scolding me dahil mahilig daw ako sa responsibility. I’d rather volunteer to be the class leader or take in charge of the class because I hate irresponsible people na pwedeng idamay ang whole class.

6. I love using sketches in my Los

7. I’m a certified lola’s girl & Pooh Junkie like my son.

A - Age: 22

B - Band Listening To Right Now: none as of the moment

C - Career: student, scrapper, SAHM

D - Drink or Smoke: Smoke & drink occasionally

E - Easiest Friends To Talk To: Kaka

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Gummy worms (sour)

H - Have a Boyfriend: FIANCE Christopher (6 yrs & counting)

I - In love: my son

J - Junk Food You Like: nachos & Oishi Ridges

K - Kids: Andrei

L - Longest Ride Ever: Manila to Cebu

N - Names For Your Future Kids: Sean Bradly (my hubby wants a boy again)
Khristina (if girl)

O - One Wish You Have Now: to have my own scrap space or travel abroad to buy scrapping stuff ;)

P - Phobias: BEACH.. feeling ko laging my shark na pwede akong kunin

Q - Favorite Quote: You don’t know what love is until you get to a point where you’re ready to trade 10 yrs of your life for a single kiss, all your wealth for a single touch or when you’re willing to leave someone you’ve been with for the last decade for a total stranger.. Love isn’t about the time you spent with someone or the challenges you’ve gone through together.. It’s about that single heartbeat which says, “I’d rather have a day with this person than spend an eternity with someone else.”

R - Reasons To Smile: my loving hubby, my adorable son, my improving layouts

S - Sleeping Hours: 12 AM if watching lang ng TV. 2-3 AM if scrapping

T - Time You Woke Up: 8am

U - Unknown Fact About You: During my 1st year in UST my professor got envy of my design she failed me. (I was taking up Interior Design then)

V - Vegetable You Hate: Bamboo Shoot, Upo & Cucumber

W - Worst Habit: Scrap Shopping

X-rays You’ve Had: Chest

Y - Yummy Foods: Fried Chicken, Spaghetti, Sinigang

Z - Zodiac Sign: Aries

Now I’m tagging MONA, PAULA, CATH, KAKA, ARNIE, SHIELA MAE

No comments: