Monday, October 5, 2009

Digital ATCs and LOs

I've been a very bad blogger. I's been 7 months since my last post. And it's been months since I made any layouts. School stuff, taking care of the kids and preparations for my little girl's baptism and first birthday was very overwhelming. Anyway, Here's a few of my digital pages that I made ust last month so I could include them on her AVP. (Credits will be posted later)


I can't sleep a few nights ago and I was not in the mood to take the pressure of making a digital layout, so I made digitl ATCs instead. I don't know if there's such a thing but I thought if there is a digital counterpart of layouts, why not have a digital ATC that I can print later on. Hey, it's still a digitl art. Below are a few pieces that I made. I will make a few more and print them out this weekend.


3 comments:

LG said...

Love all the digi layouts! Congrats with your new angel

CHING said...

Hi Khei, Nice digi los !

yipeng said...

For everyday tasks to complex projects and programs, Microsoft Project 2010 combines powerful planning capabilities with advanced collaboration tools to help your agency set realistic expectations - and manage time, personnel, and resources to stay on time and budget.Project 2010 download gives individual users an intuitive, easy way to lay out tasks and timelines