Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kaya 19 challenge 2 & 3

Forgot to upload it here... so toxic with school work, doing christmas gifts and cards... Here are my LOs for Kaya 19's challenge 2 & 3...


Challenge 2: NEGATIVE SPACE

I was totally clueless on challenge #2... Not that I don't know how to make a layout on negative or white space but I had a hard time to do a beautiful yet simple layout applying it. I decided to scrap a photo of my gift for my Hunei on our engagement anniversary next month. (You can view my blog entry here) I wanted the focus to be on my photo so I used a black background, inked the edges and just add the title.

Journaling: I don't mind waiting as long as I end up with you.

Challenge # 3: DISTRESSED LADIES

For Marj's challenge #3, I thought of creating a LO of my great grandmother. The distress challenge is just perfect so I could scrap a photo of my grams. I've wanted to do one for a long time and this challenge was just perfect. Thanks Marj now I have a LO of my Grams..(Sorry for the photo's poor quality, I took this one last night)

Journaling: Grams, I wish God has given me more time to get to know you better...

No comments: