Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Scrappin Kids' Marathon Challenge #4

This is probably my most challenging laout, yet. Challenge #4 by Liza was to use 5 DIFFERENT SB MEDIUM OR COLORS OF THAT MEDIUM IN A LAYOUT. Any of these can be used as long as they are of different types OR mixed medium with different colors. (Inks, stickles, embossing, watercolor, utee, paints or glimmer mist). I have to rush to the nearest LSS to purchase paints and stickles since I don't have much of the. (Actually, I have only one of both).

Anyway, here's what I've come up:

LOVE


side view detail
I used 3 SB mediums but in different colors: paint (3 colors), ink (2 colors) and local stickles (2 colors). Here's a breakdown of the SB mediums used: INK: Versamark Black (stamped image on the right side), Versamark Raspberry (for the inked sides on patterned paper); PAINT: MM Blush paint (photo); SEMCO Magenta Bright acrylic paint (heart chipboard); SEMCO Citrus Yellow arylic paint (letter chipboard); LOCAL STICKLES: LEEHO Pink Glitter Glue(heart chipboard); LEEHO Gold Glitter Glue (letter chipboard).

I have to improvise since the nearest LSS was not availble. Here's what I found at NBS that I used as substitute:


Materials: White CS; AAS pp, green felt strip; CE letter chipboard; MM Blush paint; LEEHO glitter glue; SEMCO acrylic paints; Versamark inks; Others: Heart chipboard


2 comments:

Timi O. Mercado said...

HI Khei! Great LO. I also used SEMCO paints on my LO. I don't have stickles so I used Reeves glitter glue which I also bought from NBS.

Liza said...

WTG Khei!! Awesome layout!! Love how you incorporated all the Sb mediums into this Layout!