Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scrappin Kids' Marathon Challenge #1

Challenge #1 - Favorite Outfit

Clue found on Jessy's blog. The challenge was to make a layout about our favorite outfit in the closet. Here's what I made:

GLAMOUR

side view


JOURNAL: I only own three dresses but this one's my favorite of all. It's a knee-length purple dress that I can wear on special occasions. I love it's V-neck cut, the details on the side and the BLING! It fits my body perfectly and flatters my "mother" curves very well. It's simple but glamourous.

Materials: DCWV White CS, Autumn Leaves pps, Prima flowers, AAS ribbon, bling, chipboard alphas.


6 comments:

Wati Basri said...

hei khei....love tt layout and the flowers embellishment!

Issa Virtucio-Lucido said...

clap clap clap... you are so fast Khei! Love your purple dress as well!

Thanks so joining...

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow, that is one HOT dress!! Beautifully done!!

Vivs said...

hot dress Khei!! and its in purple, my favs! glamorous indeed

Liza said...

A very hot number indeed khei! Great Layout!

Chowchow said...

Cool dress and layout to boot!