Thursday, April 3, 2008

Recap

Just got home from our out of town in Tagaytay... My body is sore from wlaking and it hurts because of sunburn. I forgot to bring my sunblock. Anyway, here are my last week of March creations..


My digi LOs:








My paper scraps:




(Scrapperie 1,2 and 3 challenge)


(Scrapperie Sketch Challenge)


Here is my Pagemaps Minimap Sketch that Becky asked me to create a sample layout:
I made 2 samples out of this sketch. The first one was a layout of my son and I fliped the sketch to accomodate a landscape photo.

And here is what Becky published:

This is Elliana Ceresse, my friends daughter that is a favorite subject of my scrapbooks today. Her parents wedding are one of my also frequent subject in scrapping. ('Now and Forever' digi layout above)

TFL!

4 comments:

Benga said...

wow andaming LOs! congrats on pagemaps!

CraftFairy said...

Great LOs, Khei!

Alby said...

Nice LOs Khei! Keep the coming!

Vivs said...

Hi Khei! lovely creations there for S.I.C!! love them all!! :) thanks for playing along at SIC right! keep coming back. ;)