Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Kaya 11 - Bling It On

Mia's Challenge for PS Kaya was all about Blings.. You have to use at least 3 different types of bling on your layout and a picture of your hollywood crush. I chose to do a layout of Tom Welling. He's my ultimate hottie.. Here's the layout:

MAN OF STEAL
Journaling:
Tom Welling, my Superman.. you really stole my heart. With just a look at your perfectly chiseled face, and your green hazel eyes and your heart melting smile... I fall head over heels in love with you...

Credits:
I'll Love you Forever Kit from JCSweetpea Designs (pattermed paper, glitter smudge, black glitter arrow, glittery frame); Nancy Wilkin Valentine Bling (Scrappy Cat); Daisy Accents (The ScrapPrincess); SP Urbam Kiwi ALphas (title); SP Harvest Spice journaling strips; Font: Californian FB; Photo from the internet

No comments: