Monday, February 18, 2008

Tagged by Colleen

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tag 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was in my freshman year in High school

Things on my to-do list today: make a dozen LOs and cards for submissions

What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
I'd travel the world, buy a new celphone, laptop and DSLR or pro cam. I'd pursue my Interior Design course at PSID, and make a new scrap room as big as Lasting Impression's.

3 of my bad habits:
I eat junk food, I'd spend my whole day scrapping or net surfing and let our laundry get mountain high, and I swipe all my scrapping purchases since I got my credit card. (Hope hubby won't read this)

3 places I have lived:
Sad to say I've only live here in the Philippines. But I do hope I could live in the US and somewhere in Europe.

5 jobs that I have had:
Housewife, Mom, Personal Secretary for my dad, baby sitter, Wedding Planner/Coordinator

5 Things people don't know about me:
I got back to smoking.
I sometimes enjoy spending my day doing nothing.
I eat a lot (in Filipino's term, as my dad always says) like a construction worker.
I'm a hoarder.
Under my bed is a LOT of mess since I scrap on the floor, I store my frequently used things under my bed.

Now I'm tagging Cookie, Christine and Cabbie

No comments: