Saturday, January 12, 2008

LOTD @ Scrapperie

I was uploading some new digi LOs at my Scrapperie account when I saw a lovely comment from Colleen regarding my Engagement LO. As a habit I checked the Layout of the Day -- lo and behold! -- my layout was chosen as LOTD for Jan 11.


I was squirming in my seat in excitement because it is rare that my LOs get featured. I was just so happy it made my rainy day bright!

Here are some of the members' heart touching comments:

Colleen "The soft, pretty colours in this really caught my eye as did the details in the frame, flourish, flower... Beautiful and Congratulations!"

Janet "Beautiful...the details, the journalling, the colors...brillantly put together! AND...CONGRATULATIONS!I really do need to try digi!"

Meg "beautiful! this is just beautiful!"

This is my 2nd feature and I must say it inspired me to make more digital LOs.

No comments: