Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Andrei's 2007 Christmas

For the first time, Andrei become excited about Christmas time. This was his first christmas that he was aware of Santa Claus. As soon as he woke up, he asked me for a paper and pencil. He said he was going to write to Santa and ask him for a present. I gave him what he asked for and he immediately sat down and began scribbling (as if he really can write!)



Early the following morning, he gidily asks me if Santa came over last night to give him his present -- A Fast Food Toy Set. I think Andrei wants to be a chef when he grows up. He ask for the cooking set toys (lutu-lutuan) minus the plates (because it's for girls only). I gave my son's Santa request (even in my hubby's dismay!LOL!) After all, it's Christmas and this is the first time that Andrei wanted a gift from Santa.


No comments: