Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sketch Inspirations

School work is so toxic this week. Sobrang sakit sa ulo ang subject kong Argumentation & Debate. We are like in a courtroom hearing. If I had a choice, I'll just drop the subject but sadly I can't. So instead of doing my 400-500 words speech assignment I just scrapped and scrapped and scrapped (much to my husband's dismay). LOL! I'm much inspired to do LOs than speeches okay?

Here are the layouts I made:


You & Me





This is based on Em's October Sketch at Scrappin' Moms .



JOURNALING:
Andrei and his teddy are inseparable since Mamu Tess gave it to him almost two years ago, he could never leave the house without him, can’t sleep without him, can’t eat without him, can’t play without him, can’t bathe without him… he loves Teddy so much. They are the best of friends.

MATERIALS:

All About Scrapbooking Him patterned papers, green buttons; American Crafts Thickers; Sterling Scrapbooking papers (base); Paper Pizzazz brights paper; Others: punch-out alphabet (T&A) from Craftworld, Dreamstreet Story of a Seed (flower); Fonts Calibri, Kristen ITC



that face






This one is based on a sketch of pagemaps (Nov. 07) I printed the title and journaling directly on the cardstock.


JOURNALING:
Andrei, when I looked at that sweet little face of yours, I cannot help but smile. You’re little round lips, those big brown eyes, and your darling little nose the face of all that means to me in this life. You are the perfect combination of mischief and love. That little face brings so much happiness and laughter, so much worry and love. When I look at that little face my heart melts. All other worries of life disappear and I see all that is truly important. That face is the most beautiful in the world to me. It is perfection, it is sweetness. That is the face I’ve loved from the moment you were born, the face that I will love for always. Mama

Materials:

All About Scrapbooking orange and patterned CS; Dreamstreet Whirls-n-swirls patterned pp; Craft Express rub-on; Others: purple trim, Tigger & Jarman fonts


No comments: