Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sweet Child


This is my layout for my friend Clarisse. She gave birth to Elliana Cereese last August and I thought this will be a great subject for Scrapbytes' September Challenge. It's also a post-welcoming gift I'm planning to give her. Lia is such a cutie and since I'm longing to have a daughter, I'll just make LOs for her... My son would surely be so jealous. I discovered Dreamstreet Papers from SMILE and I fell instantly in love with it. Their papers would surely grace many LOs from me. It's so versatile and the designs are unique and very lovely. I'm surely beyond words.

Materials: Pps - (Cardstock) Bazzill, (Mat) Paper Pizzaz Brights, (Patterned Pps) Dreamstreet Papers: Whirls-n-Swirls Squiggles, Romantique Simplicity, Story of a Seed Pots a Plenty; Craft Express rub-on (title); All About Scrapbooking Brads, Ribbons and quote; Heidi Grace Punchboard (title); My Style Patches (Heart & Flower); SM Dept. Store Buttons



I used the brads here as an accent in the papers design (LEFT) and I placed the rub-on on a Heidi Grace Punch board as a title (ABOVE).

No comments: